March 11, 2008

Record of the Week

My latest week was full of madness... woke up early everyday didn’t help me at all for being in the office on time. Watch my report down here:
  1. Last Monday I went from home at 06.10, waiting for the bus for such a long time ever, be at office at 07.09, but sadly the fingerprint machine recorded it as 07.19. Damn!!!
  2. On Tuesday I went from home still at 06.10, have no trouble on my way to office, but the fingerprint machine recorded it at 07.05, in fact I’ve already got there at 06.55.
  3. On Wednesday, a bit lazy that day, I didn’t know why, so I went from home at 06.15, lazy to walk, and finally be at office at 07.03, but once again the fingerprint machine recorded it as 07.13. I think I have to give the machine some lessons…
  4. I went from home at 06.10 last Thursday, the bus came so early, so I’ve already be at office at 06.45 even the fingerprint machine recorded it as 06.55. Gotcha!!
  5. On my last day to work, Friday, still 06.10 from my home, running out of bus, yup, I was late again. 07.05.

Well, I think I deserve to get an award for ‘Miss Late of the Week’, yeah right…
Let’s have a boardroom!!!

Ps: it was actually happened on the 2nd week of February

1 comment:

  1. yah!
    go get a boardroom...

    next to mine ajah... hehehe
    btw baru nyadar tikoy tu dirimu yah?
    hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete